Rating: 5 out of 5
Welders Training & qualification
Employing Qualified and Certified Welders training and welding operators is proud of the company & the nation. WTCS offers theory & practical welder training to welders for a variety of job/customer requirements as per:
– ISO 9606 (International Organization for Standardization).
– EN ISO 14732 welding operator qualification.
– ISO 14731 welding coordinator
– ASME – Sec.IX, (American society for mechanical engineers).
– AWS, ( American Welding Society).
In the following welding training process :
– MIG welding,
– MAG Welding,
– TIG Welding,
– Manual Metal Arc welding,
– Resistance welding,
– Submerged Arc welding
Welding Training and certification
Welding Training and certification Services started in the year 2007 with an objective to provide knowledege, skills and well-trained manpower in effective implementation of appropriate Welding technology Ensuring the right use of Welding Technology. We understand the need to have quality welders & welding engineers more than anyone else.
The Director has a remarkable experience of 33 years in Training and certifications required for the industry across the country.
The WTCS is the first of its kind to conduct three tier Training programme for :
– Technicians, and
– The training course consists of a well-structured theoretical and practical training, necessary to ensur
..the proper understanding of the Welding Technology.
The name WTCS is intended not only to train welders, but also to provide industrial services to manufacturer who need
– Personal qualification
– Plant Certifications,
– Inspection of critical components ,
– product inspection,
– consultation for cost reduction, DFM (Design for manufacturability), DFA (Design for assembly),
..Distortion control and Reduction of Weld Defects
– in-plant training seminars.
Hands-on Welding Training:
Welding classes can be completed in as few as 7 months and consist of 80% hands-on welding courses from experienced professionals with only 1 day a week in the classroom. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon and evening welding classes available at both our Tulsa, Oklahoma and Jacksonville, Florida campuses. Welding Training features instruction and career options in:
- High-Frequency TIG
- Structural Welding
- Pipe Welding
- Aircraft Welding
- Thin Alloy Welding
- Pipeline Welding