Rating: 5 out of 5
What is HACCP Certification?
HACCP Certification Stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. HACCP is an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
A HACCP System requires that potential hazards are identified and controlled at specific points in the process. This includes biological, chemical or physical hazards. Any company involved in the manufacturing, processing or handling of food products can use HACCP to minimize or eliminate food safety hazards in their product.
Building a HACCP System
Implementing a HACCP System requires that both Prerequisite Programs and HACCP Plans are implemented.
Prerequisite programs are programs that are put in place in the facility to control hazards in the environment, preventing contamination of the product. Prerequisite programs ensure a hygienic environment and good manufacturing processes for personnel that reduce the risk of contamination of the food product.
HACCP Plans are prepared for each process or product and identify possible hazards and controls in place to make sure the hazards are eliminated or controlled to ensure acceptable levels in the food product.
Why use HACCP?
Awareness of food-borne illness is increasing and concern throughout the industry is driving the use of HACCP and HACCP based certification programs.
ACHIEVING ISO HACCP CERTIFICATION
- We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your HACCP requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- Aids compliance with legal requirements related to the food safety
- Improve profitability through hazard control
- Guarantees high quality of provided services and products
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Saves costs on fees and fines
- Helps maintain and improve your market position
- Minimize corporate risk
Our advice, go for it!!!
If you are looking or thinking on how to get ISO 29990 certification in India you can reach out to us. You can partner with us on consulting the standard requirement. We help our customers to consult free of cost. You can reach out to us at or write to us on email@example.com with your entire certification requirement. Also, you can feel free to visit our official website at www.expertcertifier.com and provide your contact details so that one of our Consulting experts can contact you in order to understand more about your process so that we can perform a free gap analysis. We are available 24/7 for all of our customers.
- Course Syllabus:
This HACCP Certification syllabus is designed by professionals for better productivity & to help students understand main concepts of HACCP Certification better way.
- Course Information:
HACCP Certification Details & Information
- Monday - Friday: -
- Saturday: -
- Class Hours:
- Course Duration:
- Course Type:
Note: This HACCP Certification is a complete Real-Time and Project based course covering everything in detail.
- Course Title Video Intro:
- Lets ISO Certified: